Release Radar

Interviews

Post Page

Noel Gallagher reveals that he has a “proper lunatic” stalker

Noel Gallagher has revealed that he is being stalked by a German superfan.

The ex-Oasis leader was recalling playing Manchester City’s old ground, Maine Road, during an interview with TalkSport, which led to Gallagher revealing that he currently has a stalker.


“I was thinking, ‘I definitely want a chimp after this,” Gallagher joked about the famous 1996 stadium show, “and a top hat and a mirrored Rolls-Royce and a couple of stalkers’.”


He then added: “I have got a stalker. She’s German, actually. A proper lunatic. Breaking into hotels and stuff, shouting underneath the door, as I’m calling my security guard saying, ‘Get this head case out of here!’ and she’s like, ‘I know you’re in there!'”


Gallagher was then probed about the sanity of his stalker, which caused Noel to say: “She’s not the most attractive woman.” The interviewer then asked if this would change his feeling towards his stalker. “No,” the High Flying Birds star laughed, “it wouldn’t change anything.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib