Release Radar

Interviews

Post Page

New MusicNews

Watch The Ghibertins 'The Less I Know The Better'


'The Less I Know the Better' is the new single from Milan-based folk rock band The Ghibertins taken from their upcoming album which will be released later this year.

Recorded at MOB Sound Studio, the 11 track album sees the band experimenting with a fuller band sound while retaining the minimalist acoustic guitar origins of their previous work, and using the guitar case percussively to reflect the style and technique used during live performances.

'The Less I Know the Better' is pure and simple modern folk rock - with a bite.  Hoffman’s lyrical declamations belted out against an energetic and nostalgically charged musical backing, combine a hefty dose of talent and proficiency - a veritable recipe for angsty folk rock heaven.

Watch the video below:


Follow The Ghibertins:
Website: www.theghibertins.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/theghibertins
Twitter: www.twitter.com/theghibertins
Soundcloud:  https://soundcloud.com/theghibertins
YouTube: www.youtube.com/theghibertins
Instagram: www.instagram.com/theghibertins/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib