Release Radar

Interviews

Post Page

New MusicNews

Daniel Caeser blesses us with album 'Freudian'


Earlier this year Canadian R&B Soul singer Daniel Caesar released the singles ‘We find Love’ and ‘Blessed’ – announcing later that the singles are off his latest EP Freudian. At the age of 22 most people are still finding themselves – but if you need to know anything about love, ask Daniel. Released on 25 August via Golden Child records, Freudian has got nothing to do with the mind and so much more with matters of the heart.


A romantic album which delves into the depths of love; exploring all of its complexities as with ‘We Find Love’ and its joys in ‘Blessed’. His soulful and tender vocals charm you into a puddle of emotions as he effortlessly reaches into his falsetto. The 10-track album has four female features; Kali Uchis, Syd, Charlotte Day Wilson and H.E.R


"I've never been as proud about anything I've created in my whole life," he said of the album."This body of work is about examining my most complex feelings and thoughts more directly. I'm more exposed than ever on this album. It's like I'm in therapy, but it's on display. And I got to make this with my friends. It's just us, no label, so it makes it that much more special."


Have a listen to Blessed here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib